ISN'T GOD A PERFECT ARTIST?

Isn't God a perfect maker?
I've not seen a greater painter!
Behold the beauty of His works
The spark is worth a thousand words!
No one colour is found wanton!
Perfect finish, lacking nothing
There's a sweet touch of excellence!
Now I know why each morning they praise
He took out His paint brush divine
And coloured these birds, how they shine!
I stand amazed by their beauty
Full of radiance and quality
He takes His time to beautify!
He makes His works display His kind!
Both their colours and how they fly
Are wonders to see in the sky
If these sparrows could look this way,
How much more those in His image!
I'm fearfully, wonderfully made
Coloured, honoured to be His friend!
Tell me if there's another God
Who could this perfect picture draw!
Michael Angelo, yes may try
Yet, never paints like God, not nigh
The greatest artists of all time
Could only but fill the dot lines
Except God inspires their minds
Their hands won't move, no sight, no might!
I'm still wondering, can't stop to think
Who mixed His paints, who held His ink?
From whom took Him pattern? Who was His director?
No one! He's complete. He needs no inspiration. He's the Almighty Creator!
Won't you let God colour your life?
Won't you let Him to beautify
Your soul, your heart, your destiny?
Permit Him in all humility


- by 
Sixtus Chinenye Onyeanusi

SHARE THIS

Author:

I am a somehow who is very wild and wide with imagination and ideas so I love expressing those kinds of stuff in my head through writing. I can write just about anything and everything.

Previous Post
Next Post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.