The Agonies of Satan (part 7)


For over two days Eric tried to reach me but I deftly kept out of his way. He called; called, and called but I refused to pick his calls. I knew he would want to see me in the office so I had him sent to one of our operational base in Angola for two weeks through the Head of Operation of Lucifirm
Incorporated. I knew time was of essence but at this point I didn't give a care about time. I needed the space to contemplate deeply on what I was going to do.

When the Council of Six demanded to know why I had sent him to Angola for two week knowing how time was essential I told them it was part of my plans. After one week I decided to jet out to Luanda. I had a pent house condominium in Ingombota Street, Luanda, on a pricey 18 floors block near the lake. I had instructed the head of our Angolan office to make the condo available for Eric to stay in. After the four and a half hour’s flight, I went through customs; jumped into a waiting company car and was chauffeured home.

Eric wasn't back from the office by the time I got home. I picked up a shirt he had left strewn across a single sitter sofa. The shirt had his perfume on it. I rubbed my face on the fabric and sniffed the pleasant fragrance of his perfume mixed with his distinctive body musk. Aw, I had missed the asshole. The apartment was a six bedroom condo; I went into the second room by the left of the corridor because the door was ajar, I knew that would be his room and hung his cloth in the wardrobe beside the glass wall that stretches through the entire right side overlooking the lake below. The room was spacious and oval. His Bible was at the bedside on a lamp table to the left. I gave it a long
look without touching it, and then I turned and walked out toward the living room.
Eric was in the sitting room. He was shocked to see me.

"Oh dear, why didn't you tell me you were coming so I could come and wait for you at the airport?" He said sweeping me into his arms in a warm embrace. I had wanted to resist but at his touch I melted and clung tightly to him. Tears streamed down my eyes wetting his shirt. I loved this man but I was going to kill him.

"Am so sorry honey, please don't cry," He said, "I never knew my going on a dinner with my G.O's daughter after the crusade would hurt you so badly. I’m so sorry. I love you Lucy. I have missed you," He said calling me by my English name. I didn't like that name anymore; that name belonged to Lucifer, the god upon whose altar I will slaughter the only man I have ever loved. In tears I said, "I love you too Eric." As I cried he claimed my mouth with his. I could hear the ecstatic ululations of Hell.

***
There was a meeting in Heaven.
"It seems Eric will fall Lord," Arch angel Gabriel said.
"Should I step in and save him?" The warrior Arch angel Michael asked.
"Let the will of MY FATHER be done," The Lamb of God said, "There is still hope, he might still snatch victory from the jaws of defeat." "Lord, he has been steadfast but the temptations are so great and like all mortals he is susceptible to the weakness of the flesh. Please let us step in.
Plead on his behalf to thy FATHER; HE denies you nothing," A Cherub angel called Elohim that has watched over Eric from birth said in tears, "Eric will surely fall if we do not intervene."
"God is a fair Judge. Let Thy Will be done Father," The Word of God said.
"Then the end is here," The Cherub Elohim said breaking down in tears.

***
There was wild jubilation in Hades known as the Thirteenth Realm of The Pillars of Fire.
"I told you that man will always reject you!" Satan shouted loud in glee into Heaven at God.
"Prepare to slay him and chain his soul at the gate of the chasm so that THE ONE will see his torments and hear his lamentations for all eternity." Lucifer said in a voice filled with contempt.
The demons of Hell were in a wild lust as they induced in all manners of sexual orgies ogre in celebration of the impending victory.

***
A massive tsunami struck a corner of Earth claiming many lives as the equestrian demons of Hell harvested blood in preparation for the dark banquet. Another tragedy struck in the shores of the Americas as more blood was harvested for the coming celebration. Hell was in a jubilant mood with
maniacal laughter and howl. Above it one could hear a pin drop in Heaven as the Heavenly Choir ceased the Celestial symphony for one minute. Then the music started again as the angels played a soulful tune.
JEHOVAH SAT ON HIS THRONE...to be continued

Read  part 2 | part 3 | part 4 | part 5 | part 6

Be the first to read the concluding part by Friday. Subscribe via email now and don't forget to share.

SHARE THIS

Author:

I am a somehow who is very wild and wide with imagination and ideas so I love expressing those kinds of stuff in my head through writing. I can write just about anything and everything.

Previous Post
Next Post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.